Nowadays, we are so absorbed with our everyday lives, work and relationships that we often forget to take care about ourselves. Self-love is usually neglected but it is extremely important because it reflects on your image of your work, life, how you handle problems as well as who you choose to be around you. Self-care involves finding time to take care of yourself in order to improve your mental well-being. It can help you become aware of y our own power by reminding yourself about it constantly. These are the 33 things that happen when you love and take care of yourself.
1. When you love and take care of yourself, you become more aware of your thoughts, feelings and actions. You will also act accordingly instead of the thoughts and feelings of other people.
2. You think about the things you love doing and it makes you feel more motivated and passionate for learning about yourself.
3. You stop comparing yourself to others and will stop getting involved in self-made competitions.
4. You balance a healthy lifestyle which includes positive mindset, loving relationships, enough physical activity and sleep as well as good nutrition.
5. You know the areas in your life you should push harder to achieve.
6. You reduce your risk of common health diseases such as anxiety, depression, heart attack, hypertension etc.
7. You will learn and experience more things because you will be more focused on your personal development. Trying new things will always be exciting.
8. You can cope with pain more efficiently instead of just ignoring negative feelings. Covering them up will only make them come bigger in the future.
9. You switch anger, shame and blame with ownership and creation.
10. You are setting healthy boundaries with everyone, both people you appreciate and those who might hurt you emotionally or physically.
11. You will make your schedule simple and will reevaluate your time to make more for the activities and people who actually add value in your life.
12. You connect with people deeply because you are in touch with your inner self.
13. You are confident in yourself and you will treat yourself like you have intrinsic value.
14. You will be more willing to accept others and will look past their flaws. You will also become more forgiving.
15. You will create stronger relationships with more harmony, peace and space.
16. You will never seek validation from others because you know you are enough.
17. You will embrace your setbacks and failures because you see them as a chance to grow.
18. You will accept reality just the way it is instead of blaming or fighting it.
19. You will always accept your strengths but also your weaknesses.
20. You will stop being so hard on yourself for your mistakes and you will consider your failures as chances for growing and learning.
21. You know you are the person responsible for your happiness and you will take responsibility for your life.
22. You know that once you love yourself you will be more open for love from others. Loving yourself creates a more peaceful and accepting environment around you.
23. You will embrace growth because it allows you to spread more love and happiness.
24. You are more inspired, creative and productive since you do everything with lots of love and care.
25. You will be a better caretaker for people because of your refreshed spirit and your balance in life.
26. You will no longer care or pay attention to what others think about you because you only appreciate your own opinion.
27. You are more resilient to challenges no matter how difficult they are as you perceive them as chances to learn and grow.
28. You will let your inner light shine brighter and you will be no longer afraid or ashamed of showing your true self.
29. You will look at the world more clearly and you will become a better problem solver.
30. You will be able to control and alter your compassion, passion, authenticity, empathy, future, career and relationships.
31. You will accept any disagreement without worrying about it because you know everyone has the right to their own opinion.
32. You understand that there is no point of stressing about things you can’t change or influence and that it is not productive or helpful.
33. You will make others more inspired to take better care of themselves and spread more love.