We can easily take photos nowadays with our smartphones, but we never appreciate them as the ones from the past. Photos are a great way to save memories but also to capture the moment and see how time flies. Trying to recreate an old photo will show you how much and what has changed. Here are 24 such examples.
1. They have been taking the same photos since 2012.
2. This couple celebrated their 25th anniversary by recreating their wedding photos
3. 51 inch and many years apart.
4. The box is pretty much the same, but the man has changed a lot in 30 years.
5. “Hey you, stop growing up so fast.”
6. Within just two years the dog turned from a fluffy ball into a giant.
7. This family recreated their photo of the NYC skyline they took in 1999.
8. These two have been taking photos every year since their wedding day in 2013.
9. 6 weeks of age compared with 6 months
10. Good friends in 2004 and friends for life in 2017
11. This couple has been married for 48 years.
12. The cat still enjoys spending time on the SNES.
13. These photos were taken just 4 months apart.
14. The first photo was taken when they first met and the second one 17 later.
15. This man is reenacting his own photo from 1966 when he was 19 and in Vietnam.
16. Best friends in 1999 and again in 2016, 17 years later.
17. This transformation is amazing.
18. This man is reenacting his photo from 1963 in front of his home.
19. They met when they were in high school and 13 years later they are married and expecting a child.
20. These two brothers managed to find their car in Pripyat to recreate their original photo.
21. On the left is the great-grandmother of the girl. The photos were taken 89 years apart.
22. This family managed to get some humor into nostalgia for the past.
Preview photo credit AffectionateName / Reddit