You might think that the person you are currently dating is the right one for you, but you might be blinded by love which is common at the beginning of a relationship. But, when it comes to marrying someone it is important to find a mature and responsible man will be your lover and your partner for life.
You should be with someone who will respect you and always be there to support you emotionally. Ordinary men focus on your appearance, but real men look beyond your physical attraction. So, if you are thinking about getting married, you need to learn the differences between immature men and quality men.
1. An immature man will want to go to places that you might not be comfortable in without even consulting you. But, a mature man will consider taking you out somewhere you will enjoy such as the park you first kissed or the coffee bar you first met.
2. An immature man’s life revolves only around the present and every day comforts such as eating or sleeping. But a mature man will plan a future with you.
3. Immature men focus on their own life without even acknowledging your ambitions or needs. Mature men, on the other hand will be very interested in learning more about your passions, goals and achievements.
4. Immature guys will never express their true feelings, whereas mature men will be open about them and will never hide them from you.
5. Immature guys will never care about your circle of friends.He will not be interested in meeting them unlike mature men who want to hear everything about them.
6. Immature men will never bother to listen to you speak about your goals or dreams, while a mature man will be there to help you and support you all the way.
7. A regular guy will never make you feel safe unlike a mature man who will never make you question his loyalty.
8. Deep conversations with immature men are impossible. But, with a mature man you can have deep conversations about your past, needs, passion and all the things you need to talk about in order to build mutual trust.
9. Immature men would rather ignore problems rather than focusing on solving them. Mature men will always seek ways to solve them and make things work.
10. An immature guy is not a good listener, and even if he hears you out, he will quickly forget what you said. But a mature man will always pay attention specially to details.
11. An immature man is also not interested in meeting your family probably because he does not plan to spend a lot of time with you. But a mature man will always make you feel proud to introduce him to your family.
12. An ordinary man will run away at the first challenge or obstacle because he wants to avoid drama. But a mature man will be there for you through better or worse and will try to solve problems as much as he can.
Now that you have learned the differences, we hope we have helped you figure out whether your current partner is the person you really want to spend the rest of your life with.